11/22/11

I'm back!

I'm back! Did you miss me? Did you think I just got lazy this week? Well think again!
 Here is a hint as to where I was hiding.

My sister's

My sister's again

and again
timpaphotography
I was in Rome! I was there for a week visiting my sister and my boyfriend who are there  right now leading much cooler lives than me. I spent the week eating the most amazing food, drinking cappuccino that made my knees tremble, admiring the gorgeous scenery and trying to taste every flavor of gelato Rome had to offer me. Most of these photos are actually my sister's. I was too busy stuffing my face to take pictures, but there are more photos coming!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Allyssa! I love your Rome pictures! (and those of your sister). Lucky you to have gone there!

    I'm actually going to Europe in a week and half and I was wondering (if it's ok to ask), what was your budget going there? And did you spend all of it? (budget for food and shopping and sightseeing)

    Thanks! And great blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    How long are you going for? and where are you going? I think 100$/day should be more than enough. I was there for seven days, my budget was 700. I didn't eat out for all of my meals, I also didn't pay for everything but I did spend a lot of it shopping. I hope that's helpful. Let me know if you have any questions. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment.