12/23/11

Dress over pants, sweater over dress

I'm back!






So I've been MIA for the last couple days, I wish I could say I randomly went to europe again, but I was here the whole time. This time, my boyfriend and my sister visited me. So I've been busy stuffing my face, doing fun things and spending lots of money... oh so much money.
Here is what I wore today. Remember the sweater over dress thing, well I decided to take that further. Inspired by the Man Repeller, I decided to wear pants under the dress instead of tights for optimal warmth in the chilly weather.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get your long blazer?? I've been looking for something like this forever!
    -Yoon-Hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey yoon-hee! It's actually a wool coat from H&M, not a blazer. Zara and h&m have a couple nice long blazers. Zara has a fantastic dark green one that I'm much too short to pull off, but you have the legs for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment.