1/1/13

DIY 2013 CALENDAR


Happy New Year everyone! To celebrate the new year I have a special DIY just for you. If you are horrendously hungover from last night's festivities and the thought of even trying to find your glue gun seems like an impossible task, don't worry because most of the work is already done for you. I like to start my year off with a new calendar so this year I decided to make my own and share it with you.

You will need
 - a clip board
 - printed calendar pages

Print the calendar images below on standard letter size paper. Print on cardstock for better results.
ps. these are all my original designs so please don't use them for any other use without my permission. Thanks! 



















10 comments:

  1. love this minimalistic look-- thanks for sharing. happy new years!
    xx mili

    callmemaeby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Really lovely idea!
    Thank you so much for your comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. If you want to we can follow each other? Do you have Instagram?
    I wish you a happy 2013! All the best!
    xo, styledelight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Thank you! This is amazing!

    Love,
    Jolien

    http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2013!
    I love this! It's so cute and easy!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! i've been seeing some of your purposes and i really love them! this is a fabulous blog, sincerely. i hope we could follow each other to stay in touch and see automaticaly our new posts. wish you all the best for this 2013. loads of love.

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Did you create those calendar pages? I always appreciate great design and style.
    Thanks for visiting my blog, now I discovered your blog! I am following you now :)
    I can't wait to see more of these types of posts as well as your outfit posts.

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear, you have a wonderful blog :) I simply love it.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas! I think I could actually do this!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou, this is fabulous. I hope you don't mind me linking up to this post in my weekly link list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment.